Having a bathroom clock in your home can help you be mindful of the time and be convenient for you throughout your daily life. Many people have bathroom clocks in their homes. If you are interested in purchasing one for your home, it can be a great addition and worth the investment!
Bathroom clocks are not the same as ordinary clocks, and people must take great care in the clocks that they choose for their bathroom. There are many items to consider for their bathroom clocks and to make sure they make the right choice.
Here are some things to take into consideration before you buy your bathroom clock.
- Size: If you choose a clock that is too large for your space, you might not be able to put it in your bathroom. If you have one that is too small, it would be hard to read. Make sure you find the right size that you can read and affix in your bathroom.
- Design: Many people opt for a fun and cool design for their bathroom clock. If you are able to do this, you can add some flare and style to your home quite easily! You can choose tropical, plain, or even a modern theme for your clock that fits your shower curtain.
- Material: You don’t always want the same materials for the clocks in your bathroom as the ones in your living space. For this reason, you definitely need to check to see what would be best for the humid environment that your bathroom is in most of the time.
- Waterproof: Most people might miss this, but the bathroom is not a place to put items that will not withstand the humidity and the moisture. Make sure you find a clock that is waterproof to help alleviate the worry of having to replace the item often.
- Mounted or Unmounted: This is important for those who potentially want to have their clock on the wall, or even with them in the shower. It is important to see how the clock hangs, sits, or even suctions to the wall in your space.
With this in mind, here are the top bathroom clocks that you can purchase for your home to help your bathroom add that flare of design to your space.
As the number one bestseller on Amazon, this clock is not only waterproof, but it is also shockproof. It comes in five fun colors, including green, pink, and blue. It has a timer, alarm, and also shows the indoor temperature and humidity.
One of the best features of this clock is that it has a suction cup. This makes mounting it easy for any space. This bathroom clock is truly one-of-a-kind and built for the environment of your space! It is a great choice and a great price.
For those who want more accessibility and the use of remote control, this is another great option for your space. This clock comes with a digital display, night light, and displays the indoor temperature and the date. It is also quite compact!
Unlike other clocks, this one has a fold-out stand and also allows for wall mounting. This clock is wonderful for those who want to have something that is remote-controlled and also has several options for brightness and other fun features!
For those who want a compact and functional clock, the BALDR Digital Shower Clock offers plenty of features and ways to use it. Whether you want to mount it or suction it to the wall in the shower, you have the capability.
This wall clock offers you the time, temperature, and humidity in one clean display. It is also battery-powered and waterproof. Even if you put the clock in the shower, you won’t have to worry about destroying it after lots of exposure to the moisture and the splash zone.
If compact clocks are not your style, then you definitely need to look at this clock. It is eleven inches and it is built to withstand outdoor conditions. You can even place your giant analog clock in your bathroom if you choose!
Best of all, this is also dustproof and silent. Even when you are in the bathroom and it is quiet, you won’t hear the ticking of your analog clock. It is a great option for anyone who prefers analog and wants something that can withstand the moist environment of the wetter areas of your home.
Much like the previous choice, this analog clock is also perfect for weather areas of your home, including the bathroom. This clock is waterproof, dustproof, and battery-operated.
The one difference this clock has is its need to be hung on the wall. This can be a problem for many people who don’t have as much space. However, this clock is still a great choice and offers those who prefer analogs a great option for their bathrooms.
For those who preferred the BALDR design but did not care for the timer, this is another option for individuals. It’s waterproof and compact, and still includes the temperature and the humidity as what the previous model.
This is great because it comes in four different colors, is battery operated, and is easy to operate. For those who want a simple option for their bathroom, this is a great choice. This is one that will last a long time in their homes!
These are just some of the great options that you can choose from. It doesn’t matter if you prefer digital or analog. There is something for everyone to consider for their bathroom clocks in their home.