A coffee table is a great spot for placing your drinks, keys and other small items. They also add a touch of elegance to your space, especially when positioned in the right places. While there are many types of coffee tables made out of several materials, one is highly sought after – The Stone Coffee Table.
Let’s dive into what a stone coffee table is, factors considered when choosing one and a few suggestions on the best tables on the market.
What is a stone coffee table?
As the name implies, a stone coffee table is one made of stone. They tend to work in both modern and traditional interiors while adding some level of elegance to your living space.
A stone coffee table is a timeless piece of furniture that is durable. Apart from its durability, it comes with a highly polished finish and is strong enough to carry a heavy weight.
What are the factors to consider when buying a stone coffee table?
Before purchasing a stone coffee table, confusion sometimes sets in on the type of table to opt for. Use the following factors when selecting the right stone coffee table for you:
- Opt for a stone coffee table that features a wide range of exotic and refined materials: The best stone coffee tables consist of exotic and refined materials. Furthermore, remember, a coffee table is only as good as the materials used for constructing it.
- Buy a table that can survive any weather condition: if you are using your stone table outdoors, it should survive any weather situation. Get one that is hard to crack, break, or corrode. They should also be impenetrable by termites or water.
- Opt for a stone coffee table that suits your budget: The best coffee tables mustn’t drill a hole in your pocket. Instead, it should suit your budget, serve your purpose, add a touch of classical elegance to your living space without breaking the bank.
How do I clean and maintain a coffee table?
After purchasing a stone coffee table, you must maintain it to ensure its durability. Fortunately, cleaning and maintaining a stone coffee table is easy. Also, all that is required is a mild cleaning product, a towel or a soft sponge, and water. These materials are readily available anywhere.
Rinse the stone coffee table off with some water. Then, take a sponge or towel and clean the surface with a simple cleaning product.
You can use a mild dishwashing detergent and dilute it with some cups of water. That should do the magic. Next, pour the liquid into a spray bottle, spray it on your coffee table. Finally, wipe it off.
Note that acidic or alkaline cleaning products aren’t the best. Also, avoid cleaners containing ammonia, abrasives, baking soda, or borax. The best cleaning products have a neutral pH. Do not forget to clean up any liquid spill or rings immediately to not permeate the natural stone top.
How to Decorate Coffee Tables
No one likes a plain, boring, non-good-looking coffee table. A beautiful, well-decorated one looks much better. So now when decorating a stone coffee table, don’t do too much. As the saying goes, less is more.
You should consider this most, especially if you are using a modern or industrial interior decor theme. A few other things to note when decorating your stone coffee table are as follows:
- Maintain balance: This means that you should never fill up the surface of the stone table with many items. On the other hand, you should also avoid putting too large, heavy, or cumbersome items. Doing this will defeat the purpose of getting the table in the first place. You may also display different types of items and then group similar items. This will bring a heightened balance to your decor.
- Combine colors well: This is no secret. Colors beautify things when you combine them well. For example, you may use contrasting colors and use them well.
- Leave space: Finally, if your stone coffee table is a large one, you can decorate one side and leave the rest of the stone coffee table free for things like plates and cups. Also, when family and friends come visiting, they can place things in the free space. For example, you can use a small set of green plants or a lovely tray for displaying your pictures.
Top 5 stone coffee tables to buy in 2021
Without further delay, let’s have a good look at some of the best stone top coffee tables of the year:
Homary White Round Coffee Table with Storage White Faux Marble Nesting Coffee Table with Rotatable Drawers
This is one unique piece of furniture with the capacity to enhance any decor and offer the most versatility for your home. It is also a round coffee table with a very smooth stone surface and gives you enough room to write, read, and drink coffee.
Although it comes in two sizes, the small table can perfectly fit under the large table to optimize space. In addition to keeping things on the surface, it comes with 2 rotatable drawers as extra storage.
The Homary White Round Coffee Table ensures steady support and sturdy construction made out of manufactured wood, faux marble, and a gold medal.
- The Homary White Round Coffee Table comes with 2 drawers where you can store things.
- It does not require assembly.
- Beautiful finishing.
- Easy to clean
- It comes in different sizes and colors.
- Small size: 27.6″Dia x 9.8″H (700mmDia x 250mmH)
- Big size: 31.5″Dia x 16.9″H (800mmDia x 430mmH)
- It is quite pricey.
If you are looking to enhance the beauty of your living room instantly, consider placing this POLY & BARK Riley Marble Round Coffee inside. This Gorgeous and eye-catching white stone coffee table gives your home a luxurious look.
It is made out of Italian Carrara marble, creating a lovely tabletop and a luxurious look in any living space. In addition, the table features four beautiful American white oak legs, each outwardly with a natural or walnut finish. All these features combined bring instant elegance to your space.
- Gorgeous look
- Very stable
- Each marble top is distinct in pattern, color tone, and vein.
- It requires offsite assembly, which takes approximately 15 minutes.
Looking for a simple and perfect centerpiece for your room? Say hello to the South Shore Industrial Coffee Table with Metal Legs. It is a unique piece of furniture made out of non-toxic Laminated Particleboard and has enough space to carry your magazines, Coffee mugs, remote control, glasses, and more.
This beautifully crafted contemporary coffee table is perfect for any modern apartment with its angled metal legs and raw finish look.
It is very strong, portable, and reliable. As a result, it can support a load of up to 75lbs and easily moved from one place to the other as required.
Talking about safety standards, this rectangular-shaped furniture exceeds all the North American safety standards for coffee tables. Also, the packaging is well tested and certified to eliminate the risk of damage while shipping the product.
If you are not sure about purchasing it, it has a full 5-year warranty.
- Non-toxic materials
- It comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Assembly is required.
This table is a perfect addition to any home. in addition, it features an exceptional travertine and chrome finish, creating the most glamorous of looks in your lounge area.
The coffee table is a great way to bring the modern into your living room. The sleek and stylish design will suit any home’s décor. This piece not only provides entertainment through board games but also offers space on top as well as storage in shelving underneath it.
- Round faux Coffee table
- Spacious tabletop and shelf
- Simulated stone appearance will vary
- Approx. Weight: 30 lb.
- Materials: engineered wood, plated iron, paper veneer
It doesn’t matter if you are moving into a rented apartment or settling into your permanent home. This round stone coffee table can fit your space.
It comes in sizes: 17” H x 30.625” L x 30.625” L, and its top surface can support up to 100 Ibs. This piece of furniture was built with durable laminate and painted metal. It is paired with the matching side table, which gives it the ultimate perfect look.
- This stone coffee table can last for a long time.
- It comes in one color.
- Durable and pricey
We have carefully selected the very best stone coffee tables available on the market. We have gone from tables with minimalist designs to those designed using mid-century modern classics. As a result, there is always a round stone coffee table that can fit every home and budget. To read more on how to make your space beautiful at any time, visit Viapu.com.